Monday, November 4, 2013

Photography........ Our Beautiful World


I am linking these couple of photos up at Our Beautiful World.They were taken on my phone so are not the best quality. I'm addicted to Instagram and take my phone every where, but there are times I wish I had my "real" camera.
The prompt is "November" and here on the south coast of South Australia, that's when cockle season opens. On my last beach walk not only were there heaps of people digging in the sand for cockles but these two beautiful horses and their riders enjoying an early morning paddle.

As always I love that you have visited, and if you have had the time to leave me a comment then I say a very big, happy thank you to you. The start of another week.....I hope it is a fun and creative one for you.
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Soooo fabulous that you joined in on the OBW community with your photos Gayle!! Oooh I LOVE this post... once a while ago, I was one of those little riders...... it brings back so many memories. ANyway, how peaceful, and the horses just love a paddle in the water. Love the effect you've played with the photo too! Cockle season...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it looks beautiful there ... even the cockles are pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos Gayle!, I remember as a child, the family would to Goolwa and collect cockles, fun times, then we would go home and cook them up, yummy :) you have a great week , cheers XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos! Love the effect on the first photo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sight to see horses on the beach! Are cockles what we call clams? They look so much more exotic than a simple clam. It seems a shame to eat them! (p.s. and thank you ever so much for your recent kind comments at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pics Gayle! Wow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow how wonderful, hum I think they must be delicious! Loved seeing both photos! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such awesome photos my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are fabulous, Gayle. The beach looks just so peaceful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos with your phone, they are both so beautiufuI, I can't wait to see your photos with real camera!
    Thanks for sharing your November photos with us this week at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous scenes!. How wonderful to just walk on the beach, let alone riding! Thank you for sharing these beauty with us at Our Beautiful World!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, loving beach life! Love the instagram effect, wish I had a phone that would give me instagram moments, because I have an old old one without... lol :) Thank you for sharing with us at OBW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that first shot, you should get it framed, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these pics Gayle , they are stunning especially the first one, loving the colors and the perfection adds to the arty feel , loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.