Monday, January 21, 2013

A Peek at Paris

For the month of December last year I was in Europe. The first week was in Paris and what a dynamic, beautiful city it is. I took lots and lots of photos while I was away and will share a few from time to time. I'm aware that looking at other peoples holiday "snaps" is not always that interesting, so I hope you'll indulge me. :)
I loved Paris for many reasons, but one was the fact that there was a cafe or bar on every corner.




While having our first cafe breakfast in Paris, the couple next to us had finished, paid and left.......this gentleman took the table next to where they had been and proceeded to help himself to their left overs; baguette, butter and jam. Love it...waste not, want not. 

Thanks for dropping by. Hope your week's a good one.

post signature