Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Special Investigator..............


For the month of May I feel very honoured to have been invited to be a "Special Investigator" at CSI. This is the first of 4 pages I will do for this fantastic, fun challenge site.

For my EVIDENCE I have used: flowers, leaves, oversized flowers and bling.
For my TESTIMONY I have journaled about the growth of someone; my youngest daughter and have added a flower to my journaling spot.

Beautiful Manor House Creations flower, misted to blend in with the orange/apricot colour scheme.

I had to include this lovely Prima Vintage Trinket

Some fussy-cut flowers from the gorgeous Glitz design papers, Laced with Grace.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, have a great week, happy creating and save a smile for a stranger. xx

11 comments:

  1. So very pretty, the colours are beautiful, and the whole layout is elegant plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection and beauty . loveeeeeeeeeeee it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo stunning.. how beautiful this is.. I love the colors and all the flowers look amazing.. a gorgeous photo and I love all the special details you have included! this looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS look forward to seeing what you create Gayle and I'm never ever disappointed!! I am so so happy to see you as special investigator - CONGRATS lovie!! thanks for the glorious close-ups, gorgeousness wherever I look! love the pretty Prima trinket, just so perfect next to the photo of your beautiful daughter. Perfection and beauty, just as Heather says! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just beautiful! Love the design with the colors...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend. I just love stopping in here and seeing what you have created. And Yep you have me ohhhhing and ahhhhing over your page once again.. I just love the peach color. And all the wonderful little detail you add.. So Yummy!!

    I am going to give you and a also a stranger a smile today! Hee hee!!!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant, so delicious - those colours, embellishments ... and I just LOVE how you added in the trinkety pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Gayle this layout....It's beautiful. Your daughter is beautiful and I love your journaling too! Splendid job!! Yup Fiskars is THE cutter to own. My old lightweight one is SO lovely, even minus all the numbers/measurements now, that I just can't bear to part with it. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous Gayle ..... love this page and a beautiful pic ... love it all xoxoxo
    can you make it next Thursday ????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just back to say LOVE the idea of the shipping tags on the baskets - great idea and I intend to try that!! Much better plan...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful page!! I love the vintage "bling," and the colors are absolutely beautiful.

    xoxoxo -Teagan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.