Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Sharing....a whole lot o stuff.


Another week in The Color Room this week where Meg's Garden is the sponsor and each member of the design team is being featured. Here is this weeks color palette......I had a bit of fun and combined some vintage, a collage sheet, with some new, a photo of Melbournes' street art.






All the papers used in this are from Meg's Garden.Vintage collage sheet Regency Romance 3360, Ma Fleur Rose P6296 and Eau de Cologne P6293A.
Chipboard park bench from DustAttic
Stamp from darkroom door.



The next 3 photos taken from the prompts at Fat Mum Slim
Day #13                    In your bag
It's actually tidy !


Day #14              Something you're reading
Hard, interesting and enlightening.



Day #15                       Happiness
I'm never happier than when I'm at my desk, creating.

Thanks so much for dropping by, have a great week everyone. I'm away this week but will try and catch up with you all when I get back. xx

11 comments:

  1. just breathtaking stuff Gayle ... love your page and your pics are awesome too ... hugz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle, your layout is awesome, so stunning, so arty wonderful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the juxtaposition of the hard new graffiti art world next to the refined women of an old world. Cool idea! Great execution and awesome fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page looks amazing. I have to say I love seeing your creations. They really need to be published somewhere. And also your photos look great. Your happiness shot is the best!!! It makes me happy just looking at it!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. so enjoying your photoaday shots, are you tempted to go on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used the stamps. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is absolutley gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh WOW Gayle!! You layout is so STUNNING!!! Can't stop looking at it!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout! Amazing colors and 3D effect! I'm so in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your prim and proper ladies hanging out in a questionable part of town :)
    I wonder if they even notice :)

    more great shots from your everyday life ... your happiness photo is exactly what I would have captured too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mais um impressioante trabalho...voce é surpreendente...Amei suas senhoras e a mistura da foto super moderna!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.