Friday, January 20, 2012

Color Room Palette #94.........Guest Designer

All this month Meg's Garden has been the sponsor over at The Color Room. This week it was my turn as Guest Designer, I feel very honoured.  Here's my page for Palette #94,







                                                                            The beautiful paper I've used for this project is Green Toile from the La Belle Jardin Collection. Also a clear label from the same collection and the beautiful spray of pearls, and the  gold heart. All of these came from Meg's Garden, a fabulous on line store...please go visit and see all the pretty, pretty goodness that Meg has for sale.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great week end every one. xx

11 comments:

  1. It was beautiful, very delicate. Even more colors that are difficult to work.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite Gayle so soft and romantic .. love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle this is so gorgeous and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayle, your layout is so beautiful and pretty, love all the details on it :) Gorgeous creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how blomin gorgeous, very pretty and so feminine! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle ~ this layout is so fantastic...
    It certainly would be fun to be able to see you at work/play.

    Your designs are always inspiring and such a delight!

    Happy Weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout and in my fav. colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you surround a simple black and white photo with so much color and texture ... it really showcases the photo! just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness.. Your page is breathtaking.. So many yummy layers.. A real treat for my eyes. I do hope you are having a happy day. Super windy here today. So I guess I will be playing in my craft room all day! YEA!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the palette! All the details are gorgeous! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh Gayle!!! this is an eye-catcher! sheer beauty!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.