Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Little House..............


I've had these Tim Holtz configurations boxes for a while, not quite sure what I was going to do with them. So, started playing. When in doubt or I need some thinking time I paint ( you can go over it or cover it with paper if it's not right ). Mixed my favourite colour and painted all the edges. I also had lots of "architectural" bits of chip board, so collected them along with lots of Websters Pages scraps. As I started putting these elements together, this pretty little "house' was built. The idea was to hang it on a wall by the muslin ribbon which is attached at each side, but I had no where to do this where it photographed well, so the muslin is just tied around the top for now.






Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and are doing some playing and lots of creating too. xx

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I love the teeny tiny details and the blue with the pop of red, green and pink is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing !
    So many gorgeous details and beautiful flowers !! Love it all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i love it.. looks like some little person could be living there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gayle I think this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I am just loving everything about this.. Every time I have seen these they are usually all grunded up.. Tim Holtz style.. But I have to say I love this style also.. Your are so darn creative.. I love seeing your creations.. Sooooo pretty my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper awesome ..... this has the wow factor!!! hugz x
    so please you enjoyed your time in Melbourne xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous! Love the pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!!! This is amazing!
    So many gorgeous details and beautiful flowers and great colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly & Utterly S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!
    As is all your Creations....
    You are 1 Talented CHICK A DEE!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful altered art! lovely frame and gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.