Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest Designer at Manor House Creations.............


I have been busy working on some projects for a new scrapbook company. Excitement mixed with fear took over when I was asked by Manor House Creations to be their very first Guest Designer. I said yes, of course, ( love a challenge ), and next thing I know a very generous package of papers and beautiful flowers arrived for me to work with. They asked for 2 LO's and 1 OTP creation.

The first LO has been done using The Scrap Cakes' Little Monsters range of papers. These papers were definitely not my style ( not a flower or flourish in sight ) but they were very cute, great colours and little love hearts every where. The beautiful flowers are from Manor House Creations, plus some hand made tissue paper ones.


This second LO has been done using the very delicate,soft colours from The Scrap Cakes' Spring Awakening range. The beautiful flowers of course are from Manor House Creations and the chipboard frame is from Imaginarium Design.


The OTP project is a little 'thank you' box. My friend works for a hearing aid company and every time a client comes in and has a new hearing aid fitted they never want to keep the box, so, she passes them on to me. They are quite sturdy and just the right size for keeping 6x4 photos in, jewellery or small treasures or for filling up with chocolates, sweets or home-made biscuits. I have used paper from The Scrap Cake Spring Awakening range, the flower is from Manor House Creations and the chipboard is from Imaginarium Design.



I have loved doing my Guest Designer challenge and am very thankful to Nerrida for giving me the opportunity. It was great fun and an honour to work with the beautiful Manor House products.
 Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Obrigada por compartilhar sua beleza novamente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.. the layers and the punched edges are stunning.. the chipboard frame is exquisite.. stunning gorgeous creations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest DT spot Gayle!! WOW such gorgeous creations.. I can see why MHC approached you.. just stunning!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Stars.. These are amazing.. I really do think your creations are the best I have seen.. I can see why they wanted you to design for them.. I Love every little detail you put into your pages and projects..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I am so glad that you have been recognised for your amazing talent! what a wonderful thing to be asked to do, that is fantastic and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you woohoo !!! how exciting for you and so well deserved ... fabulous and amazing creations ... love them all ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! and those layouts and altered project are just so beautiful for words. Love the 2 beautiful layouts and the box are just amazingly gorgeous. I love all the layering and embellishments used and not to mention the colours are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gayle I just had to come and tell you how gorgeous these creations are. You did such an amazing job.
    Congrats on being MHC first GD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! All of these are just AMAZING! Love you soft palettes, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Gayle you totally did a stunning job as GDT! Congrats!!! I especially love the box but really, they are all outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.