Sunday, August 7, 2011

I've been away............


I have been away for the last 8 days...........






So much fun........


Can you guess where...........?


AND : I have just discovered that two challenge blogs have chosen my recent LOs as winners. I am amazed and of course very happy. Thank you to the DT members at Our Vintage Affair and Once Upon A Sketch for voting for me. It is a huge confidence boost to know that these very talented people see my work as worthy of their votes.

Our Vintage Affair                            Once Upon A Sketch


5 comments:

  1. First, congratulations on both your LOs winning. They are both quite lovely.

    As for where you've been, I know it's nowhere I've ever visited. SO looks like I have to wait to find out where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge congrats Gayle .. so well deserved ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos look wonderful. But I have to say I have no idea where it is. I can't wait to hear..
    So glad you had a great time..

    Congrats To you on both your winning LO.. I think you Art is amazing..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your LO's being chosen...I can see why...they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Gayle! You deserve it! Both are simply amazing!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.