Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Color Room.....#60 XOX

Hi all. I have made a LO for The Color Room this week, even tho it's a bit late. These colours really appealed to me; unfortunately my grey background looks more brown than grey in the photo. I painted some Tim Holtz metal bits with Gesso then pink paint; painted and distressed some letters; embossed and painted the heart; added some stitching and a little bit of stamping. I did not use one rub on which is probably a first for me. The photo is my sweet daughter blowing me a kiss.  






Thanks for visiting. Hope you have all had a great week. xx

4 comments:

  1. Gayle this is gorgeous. It is so strong and stunningly beautiful. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXQUISITE !!!!!! gorgeous, awesome, unique, there are not enough words to describe this one Gayle....absolutely love it ..... you always add such special little unique touches to your work... amazing !!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gayle.. This is another wonderful Layout. I just love your style..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! I love the stitched on pearls especially :) .... And your daughter's eyelashes -where can I get some like that! (lol) kids don't know how lucky they are :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.