Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tea on Tuesday

This is my first time at Tea on Tuesday....well it is actually Wednesday here, but this is what I did yesterday. Goolwa is a small town very near to where I live and this cafe, the Aquacaf produces beautiful food and coffee. The coffee they use is about as local as we can get ( being rural south Australia ), obviously the beans are imported but they are roasted and blended at a small sea-side town about 250 kl south of here, called Robe. The name of the coffee is Mahalia and is very good. Of course you have to eat something with your coffee,so a small, gooy warm chocolate and almond cake went down a treat.


5 comments:

  1. Mmmm... that cake looks sooooo yummy... Welcome to Tea Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Tea Tuesday. I'm mostly a coffee drinker, too, so this special roast sounds very interesting.

    What beautiful views you have provided us. You have a lovely area where you live. And of course, that chocolate almond cake looks so rich and yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink tea every day so if it's Wednesday never mind ! Glad you joined us & you are naigating your way round Blogland !

    ( if you are confused.. I have two blogs - one for art & one for lots of chatter !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy t on tuesday! your photos are wonderful and I would love to sit and have a cuppa with you! I am a daily t drinker so it doesnt matter what day it is!! and I am moving so you could have the little green table!! lol!! I don't know if it sold!! but I sure wanted it!! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the place names of Australia :)
    Goolwa goes really well with your Gooy warm cake!
    I'll check back later ... I think it's the middle of the night for you!

    Happy Tea today! Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.